Monday, January 03, 2005

Did You Check Out The Washing Machine

This is what I added to my "My Future Christmas List" entry.
Check out the picture and the animation.
Five years and counting!

Oh yeah, so right now I'm really tired! My husband came home at 9p, which means after a long day at work, I go pick up the kids and I'm home with them for three hours before he comes home, only to put them to bed 30 minutes later. I really don't get a lot of time to myself, because if I'm not working, I'm at home with him and the kids or with just the kids. I N E E D occasional breaks! And it doesn't help when he makes "I need to go golfing" comments. Does that thrill me? NO! Maybe if he said, "I'll go golfing and YOU do whatever you want because I've made arrangements for the kids!" Now THAT'S EXCITING! Just Venting!

I'm going to bed now. Hopefully I can get up a little earlier than the 15 minutes I did today.

Good night.

No comments: