Monday, January 10, 2005

Great Day!

I woke up at 5:30 this morning, I just had to hit that snooze button. I absolutely LOVE my alarm clock because it uses a cd that I put in it, or will wake me up with the radio AND it also has two different wake-up times that I can program in it. The way I have it now, I have a cd playing at 5 a.m. and the radio comes on at 5:20 a.m. So I got up and spent a little over ten minutes fellowshiping with God, just thanking Him for another day.

Anyway, fast-forward to about 9:00 this morning, and my friend J called me and said that she couldn't believe that I met Lezlie (the correct spelling). She found out by reading my SACRED Online Journal (did you read that Jessica, "Sacred!" Yeah right, like 'sacred' and 'online' really go together: she knows I'm just kidding) Anyway, where was I? She reminded me that she had told me the story about Lezlie's daughter just a few weeks ago. (On and on... I try so hard to tell short versions of stories... now fast-forward a little) In closing, it came around full-circle with me speaking to Lezlie and confirming that was really God speaking to my heart to meet her. I'm just excited that I actually listened and obeyed. I wonder what other stuff I heard God say and didn't obey? Hum, nevermind. Well I sure look forward to more of these!!!

Oh, short note: Bible class was good last night, we learned about Who Jesus Christ was and is. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this. But I ALREADY knew I would.



“ But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” (1 Peter 1:15 and 16)

No comments: