Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Don't Talk About Someone Else's Faults

Lesson Learned…
I was telling ‘person 1’ how ‘person 2’ borrows things from my house and I have to go get it months later. Well I just went on with this conversation and we laughed it off. I’ll be darn if ‘person 3’ came to my house for a dvd that ‘I borrowed’ from them last year (I’m ashamed!). Though, I must admit, I did attempt to return it after a few weeks, but they said they know that my kids enjoyed it so much that they insist we keep watching it until my daughter gets tired of it. Well that was the wrong thing to say because she never got tired of watching this 2-disc set. Fast-forward to last night and ‘person 3’ came over to pick up their DVD set and guess what? It’s missing one of the dvd’s! Aahhhhhhhh! I prayed and prayed to find it, I tore my house up looking for it, I even apologized to ‘person 1’ for talking about the faults of ‘person 2’ who borrows stuff from me and I always have to go get it. Lesson learned!

My BIGGEST pet peeve is things being out of order to the point where I can’t find stuff.

My smallest pet peeve is when people use the word ‘conversate’ instead of ‘converse.’ I call ‘conversate’ a rapper’s word.

Here are some pictures that I took at work this morning.




And then I went to the bank to deposit a few million and I snapped a picture of B, doing his thing. I told him I was going to put it up on the internet and to smile big for me.


But he did this instead...





“ In my anguish I cried to the LORD , and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? ” (Psalm 118:5 and 6)


No comments: