Friday, January 07, 2005

My Week Wrapped Up

Well I made it! I have successfully gotten out of bed and started my day before 6a.m. everyday this week AND it felt good! Hopefully next week can be a breeze like this week was.

A co-worker had gone to church with me on Wednesday and she said that she really enjoyed it and wanted to attend on Sunday. Yeah! I'm proud of my church, so I get happy when people want to come back. She was also sharing with me that one of her new year's resolutions is to feel more comfortable talking about God to people. That's a good one, I felt like that a few years ago. It took me a while to just get a conversation started on Him... I was hardly the initiator. But now, it's a totally different story.

I saw an old friend in Wal-Mart yesterday and she totally surprised me when she told me she wanted to come to church with me, so I'm calling her on Saturday to remind her.

Well, I gotta go. We're continuing our seminar on "Hearing The Voice of God" tonight and tomorrow.

Later.

No comments: