Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tuesday

I was watching Christian Television Network (CTN) this morning and they were talking up a book by John G. Lake on his great faith and how he went to Africa for three years and performed all these miracles. I looked him up on Amazon, and I think this is the book "John G. Lake: His Life, His Sermons, His Boldness of Faith."

So I'm blogging it, in case I need to read it later in life.

I wonder if I'll ever write a book. Humm.

I did better this morning.

I woke up at 5:15! Yeah for me. And wow, does it make a difference. I didn't feel rushed! That is so important to me. I don't like rushing out the house, I feel like I always forget something. I just hope I don't get sleepy at work because of this. I'm just doing better by preparing my clothes for the entire week on Sunday and going to bed earlier than midnight! I'm breaking old habits and making new ones.

No comments: