Tuesday, December 28, 2004

My Future Christmas List

I realize that I must be very hard to shop for, as I don't want for too much. At least I don't think I want for too much. This year I had a great Christmas, as I do every year. My loving husband bought me a digital camera, dvd-recorder, and a suitcase (replacing my traveling duffel bag). It's not until a few weeks before Christmas that I wonder what in the world do I want. So I'm writing this now so that I don't have to ask myself and my husband doesn't have to guess.

Christmas 2005 -- More Swarovski crystal pieces to go in my collection.

Christmas 2006 -- A sewing machine. I know absolutely nothing about sewing or the machines, but hopefully I will in two years.

Christmas 2010 -- A washing machine w/o that agitator thingy in the middle, now they have the front-loaders for consumers, but you can also get the top loaders without the big agitator thingy in the middle.



No comments: