Friday, December 17, 2004

Couldn't Move My House In Time!

The following happened on Tuesday, Dec. 14th, 2004 at 7:45 a.m.
Okay this is very interesting. My husband is out of town, I’m just dropping the kids off to school and on the way to work I get a call from one of my neighbors who tells me that someone just drove their car into the side of my garage. I’m thinking, “Wow, how did they do that.” I’m also thinking of the distance someone has to travel before they actually hit my house and nothing is adding up, other than factoring in someone being inebriated, on some type of drugs, driving a stolen car or just a plain old idiot.

I live on the corner of a kinda-sorta main street and a cul-de-sac with another street branching off that. Well, if you refer to the picture… the guy that was driving the car said he was approaching the stop sign and placed his foot on the gas instead of the brake. Well my question is, at what point do you realize that you are driving on the grass and are about to hit a house?

There's a blessing in this pile of rubble somewhere, and I'm going to find it!














I'm just getting back online today. He not only hit the electricity box, but he also hit the cable wires, so we could only get the digital channels and not the analog channels, and since the internet runs on the analog channels... NO INTERNET!
IT's an F A I A kind of Christmas!!!

I went to my job's Christmas party last night and boy did I HELP to turn it out! I said "HELP" which means I didn't act a fool by myself! We had Karaoke... I think that's all I need to say.

This is me with my boss singing. And the other guys in my department.


Here I am with a little dance move!


I'm making the guys have a good time!


My girl J is not going to be happy that I have this picture of her on here.


One big crazy crowd!


Did I mention this was all "Country Music!"


C H E E R S.

No comments: