Friday, December 10, 2004

Go Laila, it's your birthday!

My baby is three years old today! We had a party at her school. Earlier in the week we went to Publix and picked out a Dora cake (she loooves Dora). She told me she wanted to have a Dora birthday party (even though we had a Dora birthday party last year). She had fun! We did too!



After that, I took her with me to go look at a Chevy Equinox (SUV) and I wasn't all that impressed, but I can deal with it for next next six years. It looks nice on the outside and has good room on the inside, it's just that vehicles nowadays have the navigation system in them, etc. Maybe I'm asking too much with my little money. Forget I even mentioned it! Anyway, I'm going to test drive it tomorrow. I couldn't do it today, because I had to go to a Christmas party with a few good friends!


No comments: