Wednesday, December 29, 2004

God Makes Me Feel Good!

I woke up this morning with a strong desire to fellowship with God. One thing led to another and I was in my car putting it in drive. I turned off my radio and spent my 20-minute ride just talking with Him. I was thanking Him for all the lovely people He has put into my life from my Husband and children to acquaintances. I was thanking Him for allowing me to finish my project today at work, for staying motivated, for having me walk that narrow path with Him, etc. I was just giving Him a lot of praise. "Thank you for turning everything that I put my hands on in Your name a success, for everything that I put my mind to in Your name a success, for the ideas that You have given me, for the protection you have bestowed over me and my family."

I also asked God to tell me through someone what to learn about in my Christian walk, and I'll be a beautiful smiling-sistah, I was only one-hour warm in my office when my co-worker casually mentioned a book to read called "The prayer of Jabez." WOW! The day is just beginning.

No comments: