Saturday, December 11, 2004

Equinox Test Drive

Hated it!

The Equinox looks very appealing on the outside, but it didn't seem to have a lot going on in the inside. I felt like I was buying a rent-a-car type vehicle. You know the kind of cars that have the type of durable interior good enough for three years (maybe four, if you take really good extra care of it). I just wasn't sold. It drives good though. For the price that Chevy is asking, I think I may have to bite the bullet and go up $10K more to be a little happier with my vehicle purchase.

Moving on.



While I'm typing on this computer, my son has managed to get his fingers stuck in the VCR, though that's not hard to do. My daughter did that all the time. However, in the midst of all his crying, when I pulled out the camera, he had to stop and say "CHEESE."

No comments: