Sunday, December 12, 2004

I think I can Rock a Minivan!

Okay, you know I'm on this trip where I'm trying to find a vehicle. All I'm asking for is the following:

(BTW, I was hoping to find this in a SUV)

1. Two Sunroofs, one in the front and one over the back passengers.
2. Reclining back passenger seats. If the front reclines, why can't the back? When I'm taking long road trips with my children, they are very uncomfortable trying to sleep sitting up. Can you blame them, I would be too!
3. DVD system. (To entertain my children)
4. Navigation system. (Just because it looks cool)
5. CD/MP3 Audio System.
6. Pretty inside illumination at night.
7. A lotta buttons!
8. Good-looking body.

That's about all.

Anyway, I'm not happy with the selection of SUV's under $40K, so I'm moving over into looking at the minivans. I know, I know. I'm prepared to be called a few names... "soccer mom", "mommy van", etc. But for the right price and the right features I can handle it!

No comments: