Friday, May 13, 2005

The Worker's Started On My House!

They FINALLY started working on my house today!!!!!

I Called Her
Okay, I forgot to write yesterday. I called CW yesterday and she was happy that I called. She invited me to come hear her speak at a women's conference and said that it's a small conference on Saturday. She was telling me that she never really spoke in publice before and she wanted me to come. I was kind of bewildered and asked her why me? She said that while she was in church she felt the spirit move to give me her number, she didn't know why, but she knew that we were suppose to connect somehow.

So I guess I'll go to the conference and see what's up from there.


“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.” (Proverbs 31:30)

No comments: