Saturday, May 14, 2005

Went to the meeting

So I went to the women's meeting today, and it was run by Muslim women who basically had a unification type meeting. They were meeting on something that they were charged to meet on through the Honorable Louis Farrakhan. It was something about peace amongst our sisters, living as one, and then it seemed to break off into one woman talking about educating our people on AIDS and another testifying about how God is still watching over her and her family (nothing to do with the other lady talking about ADIS). It was different, it got me out the house.

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” (Psalm 139:13,14)

No comments: