Sunday, May 01, 2005

Jesus Uses Laila To Heal

I can do nothing but smile when I see Laila touching a spot that hurts on her and praying to JC to heal it. Last night she pointed to a bump on my arm and asked what it was, I looked and told her it was a mosquito bite and she said "Let me ask Jesus to heal it mommy." So I stretched out my arm toward her and she placed her hand on it and said, "Dear Jesus, please heal my mommy's mosquito bite on her arm. In Your name, thank you, amen." Then she hopped down from my bed and left me smiling!

I see her on the playground now...helping God to heal all the kids on the playground.


“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” (Hebrews 11:6)

No comments: