Sunday, May 15, 2005

Caribbean Medley by Donnie McClurkin

"Caribbean Medley" by Donnie McClurkin-->This song is all of five years old, I've had it in my computer for one year and for some reason, am just discovering the greatness of it. I need to upload it one day.
Bible College
I am supposed to write a paper on "Faith" and turn it in today!!! Arrrgggh. I just couldn't write it, I have been so busy at both work and home!
Tonight we started the class on Praise Life. I'm beginning to learn that the way you put things into words is very important. For instance, if you're singing a song that has the words "Satan, devil, enemy, etc." in it, while you're singing that particular verse or word, you don't look down as if you're really talking to him, because that shows that you acknowledge him, and not only do you acknowledge it, but you are now singing to him, whether it's that verse or just that word, and you always want to sing praises to God. Also, if you're talking to a particular situation for it to change around, you really should be praising God, and that situation will automatically turn around, or while you're praising God, He will give you the strength to turn the situation around. I hope that I am not losing you by lack of examples, so I'll just throw this one there----If you have a son in prison, when you pray, don't pray for the situation that your son is in, but instead you just praise God (with faith) for everything, i.e. for giving you a son, for sending the Holy Ghost to your son and convicting him, for using your son to help change lives of the people that he talks with, for giving you life, for allowing you to see the many years that you have, for the health that He has given you, for the strength to endure the days that you are without your son, for the strength the He has given your son to endure the days/months/years that your son has to be incarcerated, etc. Do you get it?

Disclaimeer: I'm just sharing what I learned in Bible College, don't use my example has sole advice, refer to your bible.




"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.” (Ecclesiastes 11:5)

No comments: