Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

My husband took me and the kids to a seafood restaurant off the coastline for Mother's Day. The first time we had been there was our first Mother's Day three years ago. I enjoyed the time very much, and I must add, my kids are very active in public... at least until the food comes ;)

Here are a few pictures to share of Mother's Day:

Laila took this one. She's a three year old in training to be a photographer.


Laila wants to know if it's time to eat yet!





Here's us after church:




I skipped Bible College tonight because of Mother's Day. Is that a sin? Just kidding. We're allowed one excused absence.



“Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” (Colossians 4:5,6)

No comments: