Wednesday, October 19, 2005

“Write It Down.”

Okay… I felt this was going to happen, so when I prayed on it, the Lord told me to “write it down.” I’m certain I’m writing this down to benefit me and those that read it. So anyway, back to the neighbor borrowing our truck and not putting gas in it. The husband of the neighbor came over yesterday and gave us a new tent. My husband was saying that it was a blessing because he was going to have to buy one anyway, so this came right on time. I knew with all my heart that this was God blessing us for me not saying anything from my mouth. After all, I was one of the people in the church when God was telling Pastor that He was trying to bless people for the past two years and we have been cursing our blessings with the words that were coming out of our mouths. God told me to instead write it down, say nothing, and wait.

I have been thinking for a few months of all the blessings that people have been missing out on because their mouth, faith and actions have aborted God’s plan for them. I was listening to Tony Evans yesterday and he said “wouldn’t it be interesting that if when we dies, God showed us not the tape of our lives, but a tape of the life we could have lived if we listened to God.” That’s where I’m at in my life right now. Not trying to live the ‘good life’ but trying to live the “God life.’


“Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:4)

No comments: