Sunday, October 16, 2005

God Plants Desires In You

You can begin to feel when God is preparing to take you to the next level in your life, because He places His desires in you. Perfect Example: I am beginning to have the desire to do lite travelling (perhaps once quarterly), and I'm desiring to talk to people (groups and one-to-one).

Subject Changed...

Last night Laila helped me to make "Loaded Spaghetti." That's when the sauce is the meal! It was fabulous!

Thank you Laila!

Thank you Lord for bringing my husband back home safely from the Million More Movement. He went there to cover a story for the newspaper.

Oh, the kids were off from school Friday (Teacher’s Workday). It was ‘wild’ from 9am to noon, and ‘very peaceful’ from 12:01 pm to 3pm!!! This picture will give you an idea why!!!!



After their nap, we went to visit a friend, Mrs. Margaret. Here's the pic.




“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.” (Psalm 19:14)

No comments: