Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Have To Step Up

I'm in trouble now! I have to step up to the plate now. One of the main things that I felt the Lord had been dealing with me on is "the words I speak." For instance, true story: We pay $1,000 a month for my children to go to school and I have a problem with the school system here for that. We would pay it out of obligation, but NOT be happy about it. By saying things like... "do you know what I could do with a thousand dollars;" or "a thousand dollars is like paying for another house;" or "I can't wait until the kids get into elementary school so we don't have to pay that much money anymore," I'm cursing my blessings. I need to praise the Lord in all situations (especially the financial ones) and say things like: "I'm paying out the pocket for now, but the Lord is going to take control of this;" or "The Lord is my provider and He is going to give me and my husband great favor in our jobs to overcome this;" or "The Lord is going to give us so more favor and blessings."

Past Blog Writings On My Faith in January
Past Blog Writings On My Faith in March

Okay, so I'm sitting in church and towards the end, my Pastor says that there's a few of us sitting here right now that are cursing or blessings. The Lord wants to bless us and we're right there at the breakthough, but we keep failing the test of faith in our finances by looking at the natural and not having faith enough to trust Him. "I'm one of the guilty." So from this day for 90 days, I'm going to put in so much effort to not look at the natural and just praise God as my provider. And I ain't playin'.



“I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.” (Psalm 119:14)

No comments: