Sunday, August 07, 2005

I Believe I Found The Answer

I was in the last day of a bible study class this morning "How To Pray For Physical Healing," and it hit me that the thing I am fearful of, is "success." It sounds a little strange, but when I think about it, I'm not afraid of what people would think about me, I'm not afraid of telling people what God needs me to tell them... I'm afraid of success of the unknown. I don't exactly know why. I'm thinking it's because doing God's work is going to be so new for me and I feel in my spirit that where I'm about to go, is exactly where God wants to place me. So if this makes sense, I'm scared to take those few steps out of my 10 mph "planning, gathering knowledge and storing information only to us a little here and a little there" and move forward 90 mph with what God has plans with me for.

Biblical Finances
Bible College started today!


“For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.” (Isaiah 33:22)

No comments: