Friday, August 12, 2005

My Daily Confession

Here are some things that apply to me from a book that CBCS is reading called, "Favor. The Road To Success. How to receive special favor with God and people" by Bob Buess. I have to learn to renew my mind with God's spirit truth concerning favor with God and with man. My words are spirit. Jesus said that His words were spirit and life. (John 6:63). These spirit words have authority over the natural world.

My Confession: "God favors me today. I am a success today. I have God's special favor upon me today. He makes His face to shine upon me today. He is gracious to me today. I am someone very special with the Lord." Up to page 15.


“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) 

No comments: