Thursday, March 03, 2005

God Makes Me High

I felt really good today (and because I felt so good and free... the day went by much faster). I have really been working on changing my belief to be inline with God's will. I've been speaking more blessings into my life, and though I don't see a difference with finances, I do feel like I'm in line with His will and that greatness is just around the corner. It maybe even a year from now or perhaps five years from now, but it's a great feeling to have of never losing hope and always looking forward to the day when you see your harvest.

Noni Research
I've been doing some research on the Tahitian Noni Juice and I can't seem to find any negative reports on it. The only thing I found was that the TNI company can't make claims that is heals people of their ailments. And the FDA said they can't make that claim because people's illness are worst than others. However, I read that it helps lessen a lot of pain (from migraines, increasing energy, lessening allergy symptoms, improving asthma, losing weight, improving arthritis and diabetes, decreasing pain (including headache pain) and to lessen symptoms of cancer, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis and stroke). It's all quite interesting, the more I was researching, the more great things I found. I started taking the juice at the beginning of this year. They recommend that you take an ounce a day for 60 days before you can really see a difference with any ailments. Though I don't have any ailments, I survived the cold and flu season with a 100% score! Well, maybe with a 98% score because I did have the coughs for a few days.

People ask what does it tastes like, I say blueberries and bananas with a very slight vitamin aftertaste. But for the first month, I’d chase it down with orange juice, and after that I’m taking it straight. One person I know said that she’s lost weight because it helped to speed up her metabolism and another person said that her skin cleared up tremendously after a few months or sticking with using it.

So anyway, the bottles are $42 each, so I just became a distributor so that I can get them at a discounted rate. If you want to order any, just call Tahitian Noni Int’l (TNI) direct at 888-869-9254 and use my personal distributor ID #2036638. Even if you want to become a distributor for your own self and to help other people’s health, make sure you use my ID to use as a recommendation. THANKS. Try it for yourself, don’t just take my word for it.

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
D I A M O N D !!!



“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD . "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8,9)

No comments: