Friday, March 04, 2005

N O N I Time w/ Steve Francis & Grant Hill

Here's more information I found doing my research. This is an article that I swiped from:
http://probasketball.about.com/b/a/2005_02_03.htm

A few weeks ago reader Dave Swartz, an intrepid Noni disciple himself, tipped us off to the rejuvenating effects of Noni. Nothing specific, mind you, because the Food and Drug Administration would be on Dave's doorstep within minutes, but kind of an all-around healing effect on the body that was unique to each user. (By the way, it's safe to raise a skeptical eyebrow at any point during this section.) The reason Swartz wrote in was that he noticed Steve Francis had a bottle of Noni in his refrigerator when MTV Cribs did a show on Francis' newest pad so Swartz was predicting big things from Francis and his teammate Grant Hill, as well. As Swartz saw it, Francis had to have shared the Noni secret with Hill and that was one of the reasons Hill would finally be healthy this year. (Eyebrow still up?) I ended up getting a cheap bottle of the stuff from GNC and saw some effects: less appetite, a little more focus, etc... but nothing remarkable and so I forgot about it. Well, flash forward to this past Tuesday and a different sport: the NFL. At one point during his much-anticipated Media Day sermon, Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens dropped the word that he'd been drinking massive amounts of Noni Juice in his miraculous rehabilitation from a major ankle injury.

Coincidence? I'm not so sure anymore and that's why I'm getting a bottle of the real stuff from Swartz later this month. I'll be sure to let you know how things progress ... I've been pounding Flaxseed Oil to no avail since Barry Bonds revealed that was his "secret" to human growth greatness. Do your own Noni investigation in the meantime.


“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

No comments: