Wednesday, March 09, 2005

THANK YOU

This morning as I was praying, instead of making prayer requests to God, I turned EVERYTHING into "Thank You's." Instead of asking God to protect my home, I would tell Him Thank you for protecting my home, and so on.

There's no church today, because we're moving into our new building, so I'm going to go to a co-workers church, it's of Methodist belief. I don't even know what they believe, but I'm going to go because I love to learn about whatever. I think they don't believe in the Trinity of God, because when I asked my co-worker what subject their bible study was on, she said spiritual gifts. So I was all cheery and said, "Oh Gifts of the Holy Spirit, I love that stuff," and she said, "Well no, gifts from God." Anyway, I'll get back to you all on that.

“who has saved us and called us to a holy life–not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,” (2 Timothy 1:9)

No comments: