Wednesday, March 16, 2005

How God Worked

My church didn't have service tonight, knowing that, I called my new friend (Eva) and asked her what church does she attend and if I can go with her on Wednesday. This was on Monday, I didn't call her on Tuesday and called to confirm again on Wednesday. So I went to the church, sat by her and listened to the sermon. The sermon was on "keeping on" with what you going with and have faith that God will help you along the way. Anyway, while he was talking the pastor mention her name, saying, "So keep on with what you're doing Eva and don't let anyone talk you out of it." Anyway to narrow this story down, she said at that very moment that the pastor had said her name, she was thinking that she should quit taking her online courses because it's a little much for her at this time. And when the pastor had said that to her, it lets her know that God wants her to keep striving for her education and it was encouragement for her.

It's so nice when you witness God working for people. Here I am beliving that I'm going to church to get some edification and not only do I get that, but I discovered had it not been for me planning on meeting Eva at church, she would have never come tonight. God worked it out for the both of us!


"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselveswith compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." (Colossians3:12)

No comments: