Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Laila as Althea Gibson

Last night I had a dream about a flower. I was just walking toward this huge flower with a huge bud on the top of it. It appeared as though it was about 5 feet tall with this huge basketball-sized light yellow bud on the top, waiting to blossom. I wonder if that was a visual of my spiritual harvest.

I went to church tonight for prayer on the things that have been hapenning to my house and Ralph was praying really good, then at the end he just stopped and said "Have a good evening." Huh?


Yesterday, Laila was in her very first play. It was her Black History play, and she was Althea Gibson. I am a proud mommy!




“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” (Psalm 73:25,26)

No comments: