Friday, June 10, 2005

Zachary Went To His Grandparents House

Zachary went to his grandparents house yesterday in Miami. Hubby was not happy. If I may say, he has separation anxiety with the kids. I don't, and as a mother it doesn't mean that I love them less, it simply means I know that they are in good care, and I don't have a problem with my children traveling. My children are very independent children; most of the time they get upset with people who try to help them do stuff that they would like to do on their own; i.e. don't feed Zachary, he will have a fit--> he wants to hold the spoon himself, even if it means that he will be wearing the food all day!

Needless to say, my family is enjoying him. Play on Zachary!


“Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.” (Colossians 3:13)

No comments: