Monday, June 06, 2005

My Fast Is Complete! & I'm Celebrating My Birthday!


I set my alarm clock for 12 midnight... I got out the bed, heated up the chicken wings, homemade mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob that my husbands made; turned on Lakewood Church with Joel Osteen and reclined in the couch with a cup of juice and a napkin. Before I heated up my food, I said my last thank you prayer to God... thanking Him for giving me a wonderful family, for being my provider, my strength, my friend, my father, my encourager, my source, etc.

Lailaism
It was raining and lightening while Laila and I were playing together in the garage, and when a lightening flash became visible to her, she looked up and said, "who's taking a picture of me?"

For My Birthday
Hubby had a dozen pink roses delivered to my job and he cooked salmon, shrimp and home-made mashed potatoes for dinner! Yum, yum. Thank you baby!



“so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” (Ephesians 3:17-19)

No comments: