Monday, June 27, 2005

This House In My Dreams

A few weeks ago, I had a dream about walking through this neighborhood and the street had a small decline on it, there were houses everywhere except on the left side where there were all woods, and along this section of the street, there were women holding torches inviting me over to the wooded sided of the street, openly telling me that they perform witchcraft over there and they wanted me to see. In the dream, I told them, "no thanks" and kept walking. Well guess what happened on Friday?
I was driving home with my daughter and I decided to go through a neighborhood that I never drove through before and guess what I saw? The same exact area that I dreamt about a few weeks ago. I made a u-turn and got out of there :)

“For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.” (Matthew 16:25)

No comments: