Saturday, November 26, 2005

God Is Good!

My Minivan has arrived! Ain't God Good! Yes, He is!

There were two guys that drove it to me, one of them (Tim Hardy) was very nice. He's about 65 or so, and when we were talking, he said that I was a genuinely good person, and he didn't meet a lot of good people in his business. He said he sold cars for over 35 years, and now he was just helping to deliver them. Of course I thanked him for the compliment, but was astonished at the same time. He said that most people get the keys and do things short of shooing them off. I can't believe that people would be so rude and mean acting... I've only been talking with him for about 10 minutes before he made the compliment. Can't mean people put on a front for 10 minutes to at least make people like Mr. Hardy think that there are more good people on this earth?! Whatever.

He asked what I was going to do with the Honda, and I told him that I was going to donate it to my church. He smiled and said that God was going to give me huge blessings and that I was one in a million! Now, that made me feel good!


“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,” (Hebrews 12:28)

No comments: