Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fraggle Rock is on my Amazon Wish List

Hello,
Remember Wish Lists? As kids, we sweated bullets over filling our lists with stuff we might actually have some hope of receiving, and stuff our friends and family would never buy us. Well, I was visiting the Amazon.com site, and started my own Wish List. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Best Wishes,
Thais

You can see my entire Wish List at:
www.amazon.com/gp/registry/2ICDRHDEFD708

Waiting For The Family Van
The guy with Toyota said that the van should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Well today is Wednesday, and I won't know if it'll be here today until 4 pm or so. Should I still get in it and go home for Thanksgiving? We'll see how it works out.


“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” (Psalm 100:4-5)

No comments: