Friday, November 25, 2005

5 :30 am >> On My Way To Best Buy

11 am >> I'm back. Best Buy's checkout line was wrapped around the entire store! Luckily, it went fast, so it was only a 20 minute wait. I only bought three DVD's: The Wiz (replacing the one my son threw in the trash), Honey (I never seen it or heard how good or bad it was), and Minority Report. Not bad for $3.99 each, huh? They were out of Shark Tales, but my kids aunt said she got it for them at Wal-mart for $3.44. Good deal!!! Is it really worth standing in line for 20 minutes of your time? Is it really worth driving from one store to the next, fighting traffic? Is it really worth getting up at 4 and 5 in the morning? I don't know... is your time, money?

“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Colossians 3:17) 

No comments: