Monday, November 07, 2005

APAREY

I went on a field trip to the fair with Laila and her school this morning, and I'll sum it up to say... I won't be going again until they put the small kids on rides! I'm sure that won't be happening any time soon. Can you imagine the problems they would have with kids being scared and vomiting on rides. Okay, so that was a little gross.... but it was the truth! So instead of what I thought (rides, rides, and more rides), it turned out to be watching dancing pigs and racing hogs! What in the world.

So this morning, I'm cleaning my room and I see drawings from Laila the night before. She shows me five sheets of paper, all with different drawings. One-SpongeBob & Patrick (with her name and her brother's name written on it), one with four people on it (she said this is her family), one with six people on there (she said those were her cousins), and one with a strange shawdowy-type figure (it looks like someone leaning on a street light or something) with the word "APAREY" written at the top. I asked her what is was, and just as strange as the word was on the top, a strange word came out her mouth. It sounded very much like she was making up the word to explain what this drawing was. So anyway, curious, I get on the Internet and type in the word. It means "others" when you're talking about spirits.



“I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” (1 Timothy 2:1-2)

No comments: