Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gash In The Van >> Oh No!

Okay, yesterday when they dropped the van off, I slightly noticed a few black marks on the front bumper. I thought it was leaves and bugs... until this morning, upon closer inspection. It's a gash! Oh Lord... I called the inventory manager, and the local middleman here and left messages on both their voice mails. I also called the guy (Mr. Tim Hardy) who helped deliver the vehilcle and explained to him that I don't believe it came from them driving it to me, I believe it came from when they unloaded it off the truck. He assured me that they would take care of it and to call them in the morning. He is such a sweet guy. Good people definitely know good people.


“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.” (Colossians 3:16)

No comments: