Wednesday, April 20, 2005

On Screen Debut

Today was the day that the church showed my announcements. First, let me say, I am very critical of myself and when I was looking and listening to myself do the announcements on the television screen, I was truly impressed. And if you know me, you’d know that I’m not tooting my own horn by any means, it’s just that I would always find ways to improve the way I said something---like my voice inflections or the way I smiled at the end of a sentence or something… you know?

I couldn’t find anything other than, for a split second, I looked like I had a roaming eye (I’m just kidding…I think). Anyway, I received a lot of great compliments and gave the glory to God, because I know… in Him I can do all things :)


Shouts out to: God, for giving me the gift; Pastor Ledford for seeing that gift in me; Pastor Tony and Clay for helping me stay on track in front of the camera, and my husband for supporting me. Thank you, (bow, wave) thank you all (bow, wave, blow a kiss). LOL


"Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 15:55-57)

No comments: