Thursday, April 21, 2005

Clean Car

Last night at the church, we had a prophet/apostle speak to us named Ken. During the latter part of his speaking to us, he had a prophetic utterance and I'm going to try to load the mp3 up as soon as I can get it, because the message was really deep.
Meanwhile...
Warren came to my job today and washed my car, in the process the Lord allowed six other people to ask for his services that very day, needless to say, he was washing cars there from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. I took notice that earlier that morning, Warren made a statement saying he was believing God to wash 7 cars, and I'll be darn, that was the exact number he got. Anyway, he did a really good job and everyone was pleased, they even invited him back in two weeks. Yeah Warren!
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that Warren has finally got what he's been bugging me about!!!! He's been wanting to dye my carpet for the past month now and I have been fighting him like crazy about it. I would tell him anything that came to mind within reason for him not to dye it, "the car's old, don't waste your time, don't worry about it, I don't trust you dyeing the carpet, leave it alone, leave me alone..." None of it worked. Finally, I just let it go and let him do it, knowing that there was no way he was going to give up wanting to dye this carpet. So I let him do it, and I took some before and after pictures, and I'm going to load them up as soon as I can, so you can see what a wondeful job he did for yourself.

“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” (John 10:28-30)

No comments: