Monday, April 18, 2005

Bible College & Seminary

Yesterday we talked about faith. And that is my subject, of course along with the Holy Ghost. Not excluding JC and God or anything, but you know... it's all to get closer to them.

Anyway...I need to write out short-term goals for myself. It’s been gnawing at me that I have been believing God for the big things, but not really asking Him for the smaller things. Just Friday, I received a refund check in the mail for $400. This is something that I completely had forgotten about (something from two years ago). It’s strange because I have been saying for about two months now that I need to pay my lawyer $400 of the money I owe for the patent and here it is, right on time! In Bible College my pastor talked about putting pressure on your faith by starting to write out small goals, so that’s what I’m going to do today.



“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” (Romans 10:9,10)

No comments: