Wednesday, April 06, 2005

God Gives Enough Medicine For Two!

God is Good! I took Laila to the doctor's today with a running green nose and a slight cough. Zachary has the same thing, but there was NO WAY I can handle both of them at the doctor's by myself. I told the doctor that Zach had the same thing and asked her if she could give me a prescription for him as well. Legally, I knew she couldn't, but I thought I'd ask anyway. And she didn't. She just told me to bring Zachary in. So anyway, I took the medication to get filled and guess what....
The pharmacist told me that they only had the big bottles of antibotics left, so he was going to give me that, and to discard the rest after two weeks. It turns out that there is enough extra to give Laila and Zachary for two weeks! Praise God.



“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.” (1 John 3:16)

No comments: