Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Giving Bread...

Literally, I do mean giving bread!

My husband and I both bought a loaf of bread home from the grocery store on the same day. Instead of taking it back to the store for a refund, I asked God who should I give this loaf to at work, and He put a co-workers name in my spirit. So I bagged it up and brought it to work today and just told my co-worker that we had two loaves and here's one for her. She was floored when she looked at it, because it was "Nature's Own Honey Wheat." She said that is the exact brand and kind that her family eats, they don't eat any other kind! She said she was going to call her husband right now to tell her what God has done. She said, "...oh, the little things." And that was such a blessing for me today.



“In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.” (Hebrews 1:1-2)

No comments: