Monday, December 01, 2008

Can I Make a Comeback for '09?

I have slacked off so badly with this blog site, it's not even addressable! To comeback to my blog is like resurrecting the dead. But can it be done? That's the big question that is looming over my head.

If you ever see me, I want you to look hard over the top of my head, and you will notice little question marks there. Some question marks are bigger than others. One of those question marks surely belong to this blogging thing.

For as long as I can remember, I try and I try to keep some type of journal...some type of memoir of some sort to remind myself of the great things that happen in my life, whether perfect or imperfect, whether big or small, whether it's something that I think is insignificant or huge, whether it impacts my life in some form or impacts someone else's life...I think it's important to document it some way.

If I think it's so important though...why, why, oh why...am I not consistent with keeping this darn journal?

No comments: