Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Quest For New Music

It's crazy, but I've been on a quest recently for new music. The music that I'm finding myself attracted to is under the New Age & World genres. Any spare time that I've found this weekend, I've been on the net searching to buy an artist that I may be remotely interested in. My three-day quest has taken me to visits with:

Gabrielle Roth & The Mirrors
Magnatune Compilation: New Age & Jazz
Ryan Farish
Blue Stone
Relaxation-A Windham Hill Collection
Liquid Mind VIII: Sleep
Communion With God-Windham --> The instrumental stuff
Secret Garden - Dreamcatcher & Earthsongs--> The instrumental stuff
Deuter





“Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.” (James 1:21)

No comments: