Monday, July 16, 2007

L.A. Callz

It's AMAZING how things can change your life in one phone call. My comment is not for the small minded, I am talking to the people that can truly see the depths of what I'm saying. No big deal, but I thought I'd share what I'm thinking...

You can go about your day just as you have done the day before, in your own little world with your one husband, two kids, three doors to your house, four grandparents, and five friends, and one day you get that call...a family member has passed, you tested positive on something, you failed the test, you weren't accepted, you didn't qualify, etc. News like that would crush anyones spirit. And as chain of events go, it would probably ruin the rest of your day, perhaps even the rest of the week, maybe even the rest of your year or so.

But what if every time you got a phone call it was good news...you qualified, you passed, your test came back negative, your family member still passed but left you a substantial amount of inheritance that you weren't expecting. How awesome would that news make the rest of your week? How would it affect your life? Your children's lives?

Well, one day I am going to be waiting on a phone call like that. "Thais, Hi, this is Chris. I saw your presentation and I was blown away with your product. If you'd be interested in meeting me and my staff at XYZ, we would love to meet with you in person. I believe that you have just what we've been looking for!"


“For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.” (Colossians 2:9-10)

No comments: