Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Today I Accomplished...

Absolutely Nothing!

I felt very frustrated today.

I had a good day up until I came home at 3:45 to take a nap! I laid my head on the pillow and I was out in less than two minutes. Ten minutes later all hell broke loose through the communication lines. I promise you that my cell phone and house phone never rang all day, except for the time I attempted to take a nap. My husband called four times in a 15-minute span, my home phone was ringing like people knew I was home. I could not believe it! I finally put my cell phone on silent, but didn't bother with the house phone because it takes too many steps to put it on silent when your trying to catch every second of sleep. My alarm clock went off at 4:45 for me to pick up my children from school and guess what I did...turned off the alarm. Guess what time I woke back up? 5:20! Guess what time one of my children is supposed to be picked up from school? 5:30. Guess how long it takes me to get to the school? 20 minutes. Guess how long it takes me to get to the school in 5 o'clock traffic? 30 minutes! Arrrggggh!

Once I picked up the kids, fed everybody, and actually got to church I felt better.



“The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.” (Romans 13:9-10)

No comments: