Sunday, February 04, 2007

Amazing Blessing!

I went to church today, still on a high from registering to make a presentation in front of QVC with my product. The first person that asked me how I was doing after church was a wonderful person (JL). Whenever we talk, it's always Godly and full of the Spirit. So I told her my plans and what I was trying to accomplish, and that I was nervous, but needed prayer because it's easy to be discouraged. I shared with her that I needed to somehow raise $500 for my trip to LA and she said that she will not only pray for me but will also sow a $250 seed into the kingdom and what I was doing. Ohhhh My God! I told her I was going to cry I was so excited that the Lord touched her that way!!! How awesome is that? I still need to work hard to raise the rest of the money, because when I tell you that I have ZERO dollars dedicated to this trip...I have ZERO dollars! I still owe my patent attorney money!!!! Arggggh.

I am a true believer that God will bless whatever we put our hands to, we just need to be obedient and do what He asks us to do!!!


“I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” (Psalm 18:1-2)

No comments: