Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today I Accomplished...

Washing ALL the dishes in the sink from the day! I usually am in the habit of breaking up my dish-washing in 5-minute increments, or between television commercials, BUT TONIGHT... I spent a solid 30 minutes washing the dishes until the last spoon was cleaned!

I also COMPLETELY cleaned my dining room table. I can hardly ever keep a clean dining room table, it always gets cluttered with mail and junk mail alike...and with kids, now I pile all their artwork from school on it too. I did a Clean Sweep on my table and even bought a new centerpiece with plastic fruit. I know, I know, it's sooo cheesy, but I can live with it for the next few years, at least until I buy a new dining room table.


“He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.” (Proverbs 17:9)

No comments: