Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Letter To McDonald's

I understand your policy pertaining to unsolicited ideas, however, I do believe this would fall under the "How Are We Doin’" section. My children are three and five years old and are constantly loving to be surrounded by new things and new ideas. As their mother, I encourage their educational growth. When I take them to McDonald's, I am disappointed when I get their Happy Meals only to see ANOTHER toy! I find myself going to Sonic SPECIFICALLY for children's meals because they encourage learning by giving educational materials like, sign language flash cards, cd's that teach the listener to speak different languages, children’s books, etc. EVEN THOUGH McDonald's food tastes BETTER, Sonic supercedes in what parents like their children to be rewarded with! I, as many mothers and certainly fathers, would LOVE to see McDonald's step up to the plate to promote education and brain stimulation, just as you already are promoting physical activity. PLEASE find more challenging and educational ways to promote McDonald's movie sponsors better than just giving ANOTHER TOY.

Thank you,
Florida Mom with Enough Toys!


“No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.” (1 Corinthians 10:13)

No comments: