Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mom Reads Online Journal

Is anyone else interested in reading my journal other than my mother? Just curious if anyone else finds my web-journal's existence interesting enough to actually read? Ha. I don't even read back on the things I write!

So here's today's entry:

Mom reads my online diary occasionally. Same goes for tonight. I understand that everything I write are my personal thoughts, and my mom, my friends, and everyone else should understand that too. I am who I am, fortunately for them, I am very transparent. I don't play games, I don't talk around subjects, I'm not a gossiper, I don't like to talk TOO much...but I do try to write my feelings out to de-stress myself. And just like my header says, "I AM ONLY HUMAN!" I'm not a superhero, I'm not a saint, and I'm not a world-peacekeeper. But what I AM, is a wife and a mother FIRST! Anything outside of God and my immediate family has no control over who I am.

If you would like entry into my journal (a-hem) present yourself to me, and I'll write.

God's given me a gift, and everyday you're a present.

He's not going to reveal it to them yet, because I need to be ready, and so do you.



“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” (Micah 6:8)

No comments: