Saturday, January 20, 2007

Gave Sonic Employees A Laugh

So I've had a really long afternoon of shooting and decided to reward myself with a shake. So while I'm driving, I look over, and discover that I have a coupon for a buy one get one free milkshake. I pick up the sheet of coupons and see that they have an entire meal which includes a milkshake for $5.99. I get up to the drive-thru ordering thingy and place my order, "I'd like your $5.99 coupon special with the Steak and Shake Dinner Meal," the lady says, I'm sorry, can you repeat that, "Yes, I'd like the $5.99 coupon special with the Steak and Shake Dinner Meal, the one that comes with the milkshake." Ah ma'am, can you come to the window please so I can see the coupon? I drive to the window, and all the employees are looking at me, the lady gets my coupon and says, "this says Steak-N-Shake," I said, "I know, that's what I said, a steak-n-shake meal." Ma'am this is Sonic!

Crap, I can't believe this! I'm so sorry, I had a long day, and all I want is a milkshake, can I have one of yours?


“Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.” (James 1:2-3)

No comments: