Friday, December 15, 2006

Today is an Awesome Day!

My photography business has been keeping me going, going, going. And by no means is that a complaint, that is a blessing! I know there are many self-starters out there and they are sitting around looking at the four walls! On top of me running my business, I had my son with me since Wednesday with a high fever, and today about 15 mins. after Laila gets to school, she throws up, so she was with me too! My hectic day lasted until my last picture drop-off at 3pm and then I felt much more relieved! At the very end of the day, I got a phone call from one of my pastor's with a great blessing to our family! Too big to share on the Internet, but my husband and I are very, very grateful! My father and step-mother are also in town for my sister, Tia's graduation! They are gone to the graduation tonight, and hubby and I are going to a Christmas party, so I will see them tomorrow morning.


Yesterday was a monster day as well. I had an interview in the morning and two meetings in the afternoon.

The day before yesterday, I received a 15-page script to learn for Monster.com as a speaker for them. I'm excited to do it, but my goodness! We have to learn that thing by heart! This will be a serious challenge for, especially since I have never learned a script without cheatsheets before. It's a challenge I'm ready to step into!


“But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.” (Luke 1:30-33)

No comments: