Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I ordered some Chinese food for myself and my husband went to pick it up. Turns out, they had him pay $24 for a meal that wasn't mine. Oh course, he didn't find that out until he got home and I told him that wasn't my order. So I put on my sneakers and went back with the order, and they gave me the right order. Out of curiosity I asked them if they were going to resell it and they said "yes!" Huh! Maybe it's me, maybe I'm too cautious. But I sure as heck wouldn't want to resell hot food that someone has taken out of the store and brought back. There's no telling what that person could have done to the food intentionally or non-intentionally...not only would I NOT want to resell it, I would NOT WANT TO BUY IT! What is wrong with those people at that store? Nevermind!



"And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven"? (Luke 1:76-78)

No comments: